Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I am willing and able to learn executive skills such as planning, organizing, and delegating.
2. I am warm towards and cooperate in my church's foreign missions emphasis.
3. There are times I sense that a particular teaching is unbiblical.
4. I enjoy sharing the message of the Gospel as I understand it.
5. I am accepting of persons deeply troubled or in crisis.
6. I have assurance that God answers prayers.
7. I feel deeply moved when confronted with the urgent financial needs of others.
8. I get much satisfaction from hosting persons who need ministry at my home.
9. I am concerned to read, study and learn Biblical truths.
10. I find it easy to motivate others to follow through on a ministry project.
11. I hurt for others who are poverty-stricken, physically sick, a stranger, or imprisoned.
12. I am concerned to verbalize Biblical truths which build, encourage, and comforts groups of believers.
13. I am ready to commit myself to care for the spiritual welfare of a group of young Christians.
14. I usually have a readiness to take on helping roles.
15. I have a strong conviction that Biblical truths should be understood accurately and be applied to current living.
16. I have a reverence for God and His will for my life.
17. Whenever I hear about needy situations, I am burdened to pray.
18. Other people respect me as an authority in spiritual matters
19. I do well in evaluating results from studies on the effectiveness of a major church program.
20. I am frustrated when there is little opportunity to minister to those of different customs or language.
21. I receive affirmation from mature Christians that I am able to distinguish spiritual untruth from supernatural insights.
22. I wish to relate to non-Christians so I can share my faith.
23. I am sensitive and sympathetic to persons who seem to be suffering or mentally ill.
24. I feel joy in persisting in prayer for specific needs.
25. I am willing to maintain a lower standard of living to benefit God's Word.
26. I am comfortable with opening my home to others regardless of how neat or clean it is.
27. Paul's concern (Col. 1:10) that I be 'increasing in the knowledge of God' is something I take seriously.
28. I would enjoy guiding a group of people to achieve their desired ends.
29. I desire to do acts of love and kindness for those who cannot or will not return them.
30. I enjoy sharing a hymn, lesson or Bible interpretation so that all believers present may learn.
31. I sense a need to select disciples and equip them to serve one another.
32. I would rather be a supportive background person than a 'performer.'
33. I enjoy knowing the meaning of key words in Scripture.
34. I effectively solve problems using Biblical principles.
35. I have a passion to pray for the significant issues of God's kingdom and His will for Christians.
36. I would be willing and excited to start a new church.
37. I am able to organize ideas, people, things and time for more effective ministry.
38. I am concerned to take part in starting a new local church.
39. I am able to differentiate between demonic influence and mental illness.
40. I am at ease in sharing how Christ is my Savior and Lord.
41. I am willing to be called alongside another person seeking my encouragement, challenge, or advice.
42. I depend upon God's resources and guidance to an unusual degree.
43. I consider all that I own or am as resources for stewardship to God.
44. I am willing to use my home furnishings and personal belongings to serve others outside my immediate family.
45. I am moved to study Scriptures so as to be unashamed in accurately handling it.
46. I often assume responsibility when no official leaders are designated.
47. I am content to serve the suffering or undeserving.
48. I prefer congregational preaching which explains and applies Biblical truths.
49. I enjoy having responsibility for the growth of a group of Christians.
50. I am satisfied to express my skills by helping others in charge.
51. I believe that the teaching-learning process is vital to local church growth.
52. Others often ask me for workable ideas or alternatives.
53. Many of my prayers for others have been answered by the Lord.
54. I am accepted as a spiritual authority in other parts of the country or world.
55. I am able to lead a committee or group in making decisions together.
56. I desire to serve in a cross-cultural situation.
57. I see the difference between truth and error.
58. I am concerned to communicate my personal relationship with Christ to others.
59. I have compassion towards those who are broken hearted, addicted or oppressed.
60. I am comfortable around people who pray a lot for others.
61. I am concerned that the money I give be used as efficiently as possible for God.
62. I take pleasure with an open heart in using our home to serve people in need of shelter or healing.
63. I long to share with others the Biblical insights I discover.
64. I am willing to persuade others to move towards Biblical objectives.
65. I am cheerful, available and involved in hospital, prison, or similar visitation.
66. I am not afraid to speak boldly about evil in worldly systems, such as government.
67. I am concerned to guard my group of Christian followers from those who name themselves as enemies of Christians.
68. I am content to perform menial jobs or jobs considered unimportant by other people.
69. I have a strong concern to relate Biblical truths to life.
70. I am concerned that interpersonal relationships be peaceable, reasonable, and without partiality of hypocrisy.
71. Prayer is my favourite ministry in the church and I consistently spend a great deal of time at it.
72. I would be excited to share the Gospel and form new groups of Christians in areas where there aren't many churches.