How true is each of these statements in view of your life?
1. I have the ability to organize ideas, people and projects to reach a specific goal.
2. I have or could learn another language well enough to work and live in a foreign country.
3. There are times I sense that a particular teaching is unbiblical.
4. I enjoy sharing the message of the Gospel as I understand it.
5. I have compassion for those who are deeply troubled or in crisis.
6. I have received from God an unusual assurance that he would fulfill some purpose.
7. I joyfully give money well above my tithe to the church.
8. When in a group, I tend to notice those who are alone and help them feel part of the group.
9. I am concerned to read, study and learn Biblical truths.
10. People respect my opinion and follow my direction.
11. I hurt for others who are poverty-stricken, physically sick, a stranger, or imprisoned.
12. I am concerned to verbalize Biblical truths which build, encourage, and comforts groups of believers.
13. I presently have the responsibility for the spiritual growth of one or more young Christians.
14. I have the ability to recognize a need and to get the job done no matter how small the task.
15. I have a strong conviction that Biblical truths should be understood accurately and be applied to current living.
16. I have a reverence for God and His will for my life.
17. Whenever I hear about needy situations, I am burdened to pray.
18. Other people respect me as an authority in spiritual matters.
19. I am a very organized person who sets goals, makes plans, and achieves goals.
20. I am frustrated when there is little opportunity to minister to those of different customs or language.
21. I am a good judge of character and can spot a spiritual phony.
22. I remain spiritually strong in the company of unbelievers and am at ease to share my faith with them.
23. I verbally encourage the weak, wavering or troubled.
24. I feel joy in persisting in prayer for specific needs.
25. I am willing to lower my standard of living to give more to the church and others in need.
26. I am comfortable with opening my home to others regardless of how neat or clean it is.
27. Paul's concern (Col. 1:10) that I be 'increasing in the knowledge of God' is something I take seriously.
28. I can guide and motivate a group of people toward achieving a specific goal.
29. I desire to do acts of love and kindness for those who cannot or will not return them.
30. I enjoy sharing a hymn, lesson or Bible interpretation so that all believers present may learn.
31. I sense a need to select disciples and equip them to serve one another.
32. I enjoy helping others get their work done, and I don't need a lot of public recognition.
33. I have an ability to thoroughly study a passage of Scripture and then share it with others.
34. I effectively solve problems using Biblical principles.
35. I have a passion to pray for the significant issues of God's kingdom and His will for Christians.
36. I like taking risks and am not scared to think outside the box.
37. I easily delegate significant responsibilities to other people.
38. I have no prejudice towards people very different from myself and I can adapt easily to cultures and lifestyles other than my own.
39. I have insights that help me discern any errors in a Biblical interpretation given by another.
40. I share joyfully what Christ has done for me.
41. I am willing to be called alongside another person seeking my encouragement, challenge, or advice.
42. I depend upon God's resources and guidance to an unusual degree.
43. I consider all that I own or am as resources for stewardship to God.
44. I enjoy entertaining guests and making them feel at home when they visit.
45. I am moved to study Scriptures so as to be unashamed in accurately handling it.
46. I usually step forward and assume responsibility in a group where no else is in charge.
47. I am content to serve the suffering or undeserving.
48. I will always speak up for Christian principles with conviction, even when it isn't popular.
49. I enjoy being involved in people's lives and helping them grow spiritually.
50. I am satisfied to express my skills by helping others in charge.
51. Others listen and enjoy my explanation of the Scriptures.
52. People often seek my advice when they don't know what to do in a situation.
53. I feel the need to regularly meet with other Christians to pray and intercede for others.
54. I am involved in training and raising up other leaders.
55. I am comfortable making important decisions, even under pressure.
56. I am excited about the idea of working cross-culturally with people from other countries and continents.
57. People come to me for help in distinguishing between spiritual truth and error.
58. I am concerned to communicate my personal relationship with Christ well to others.
59. I feel a need to challenge others to better themselves, especially in their spiritual growth, in an uplifting, rather than condemning way.
60. I believe God will keep his promises in spite of circumstances.
61. When I give money to someone, I don't expect anything in return, and I often give anonymously.
62. I enjoy meeting new people and introducing them to others in the group.
63. I enjoy sharing with others the Biblical insights I discover.
64. When I ask people to help me with an important task, they usually say yes.
65. I am cheerful, available and involved in hospital, prison, or similar visitation.
66. I proclaim God's truth in an inspiring and enthusiastic way.
67. I help Christians, who have wandered away from the Lord, find their way back to a growing relationship with Him and get involved in a local church.
68. I enjoy relieving others of routine tasks so they can get important projects done.
69. I get angry if I see scripture misapplied or abused.
70. I am concerned that interpersonal relationships be peaceable, reasonable, and without partiality of hypocrisy.
71. I consistently spend a great deal of time in prayer.
72. I would be excited to share the Gospel and form new groups of Christians in areas where there aren't many churches.