Sermon Recap: Release, Workaholism
Release | Workaholism | Genesis 2:8-10; 3:17-19
Many people find their day-job marked by drivenness, servitude, anxiety, exhaustion, and frustration. God never intended that for us!
God created us to enjoy the work that He has called us to do. We are not meant to idolise, dread, or even avoid work. God, Himself – a worker – lays the perfect foundation for a positive attitude towards mental and manual work. When we get to heaven, it will not be an eternal weekend, but rather an eternal Monday to Friday… and that’s a good thing!
- What do you feel prompted to do?
- What do you feel passion to do?
- What do you feel power to do?
- What do you receive praise in doing?
- What gives you the greatest pleasure to do?