Are you ready to ask those Tough Questions?
David Cameron recently commented that Britain is ‘a Christian country.’ But Christianity is a mystery to many in our society and, for some of us, there are big question marks over certain aspects of the Bible and the Christian faith.
We’ve decided to devote one Sunday evening a month to tackling these questions. Each event will consist of a short talk, followed by a Q & A session with experienced theologians and pastors. All are welcome to take part in the open dialogue, and we encourage seekers, atheists, agnostics, or whoever you are, to come and ask those ‘Tough Questions.’
The dates are as follows:
- How can you be sure there’s a God? 29th January 2012
- How can you say there is only one way to God? 26th February 2012
- Isn’t the Bible a myth? 25th March 2012
- Why does God allow suffering? 29th April 2012
- How can God have a son? 13th May 2012
- What gives you the right to tell me how to live my life? 17th June 2012
- How can a God of love send people to hell? 15th July 2012
Each session starts at 5.30pm, at Westminster Chapel, and will be followed by drinks and light refreshments. We will make the audio of the talks available online…
We look forward to dialoguing with you then!