An exciting new opportunity to join our team!
We have been so blessed by the faithful service of staff and ministry leaders, and though we are sad to say farewell, we also want to send them to be a blessing wherever God has called them. Their departure opens an exciting new opportunity to join the Chapel team to play a key role in bringing our vision to fruition: we long to be an even more fruitful, ‘witnessing church and a church worth witnessing – for the glory of God.’ (Acts 1:8) Read more about our vision here.
We are a small and diverse team of around 10 people, supported by a huge wider team of Chapel members who faithfully serve and lead many of our ministries.
We are excited to announce that we are looking to build our team with an Administration and Production Coordinator.
This individual will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the church and lead a team in the technical production of church services and events.
The ideal candidate is:
· Fully in agreement with our values and ethos as a Christian church.
· Well-organised and detail oriented.
· Able to manage multiple priorities and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
· Articulate and winsome in both verbal and written communications.
· A team-builder, working well to lead teams and being a part of teams.
· Knowledgeable about production systems including audio, visual, lighting, and networking equipment.
· Excited to learn about and expand different mediums to advance the mission of the church.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please view the role description below, and apply online. Or if you would like to discuss the role before applying, email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.